GCWF is the trekking international meeting of #GranCanaria #GreatDestination where nature and trekking lovers come together on the island with one purpose in common: meeting the best and impressive hideouts of Gran Canaria and sharing its wonderful culture and gastronomy.
In this 7th edition of Gran Canaria Walking Festival from 24th to 28th October 2018, we want you enjoy the most natural and surprising side of Gran Canaria. Professionals guides will make our routes more pleasant and will lead you to fantastic places in different languages.
6 routes around the best places on the island have been designed for participants can enjoy and discover this small continent. One of these routes will be the astronomic one, where you will be fascinated by our starry sky.
We show you some of the reasons for which you have to live this amazing adventure with all five senses:
- You will discover the most natural and unknown side of Gran Canaria
- You will visit magic hideouts full of natural treasures
- You will be guided by professionals in several languages
- You will feel our traditions and our people cheerfulness
- You will explore a full of contrast island
- You will discover our gastronomy enjoying a delicious picnic
- You will get amazing prizes and gifts from our collaborating companies
- You will share great moments with trekking lovers from all over the world
- You will fall in love with our starry sky in the night route
- You will find out why Gran Canaria is an open-air gymnasium.
Gran Canaria Walking Festival gathers more than 800 participants of over 30 different nationalities and ensures a unique and unforgettable experience.
30€ / route o 130€ full package