Gran Canaria Walking Festival recommendations
We would like to give you some tips about the next experience.
Aspects to consider:
- It is very important to be 15 minutes before the departure time. There are two meeting points:
- It is important to attend the event with the mobile phone fully charged to be able to be located
- Participants will be identified by giving their surname and name when boarding the bus.
- At the end of each route, there will be a merchandising stand (cash payments will only be accepted and exact money is requested).
T-shirt: = 5€ Cap = 3€
- In this same point of sale, all those people who have purchased an online product can withdraw it after identification.
- There will be raffles for all participants on all routes. We will give a number to each participant at the departure point of the bus. You have to save the number until the end of each route.
- At the start of each route, the participants will receive the picnic. The content could be composed of some of this products: (exposed to possible modifications for reasons of logistics and stock of suppliers) sandwiches, croissants, water, fruit, cookies, chocolates, nuts, juices, bars energy, among others.
- The guides who will accompany the hikers on each route will be identified with a “yellow t-shirt”. The staff with notions of foreign languages, either German or English, will use an identification card so the hikers can easily recognize them.
- The organizers will be identified with a red t-shirt.
- Please remember to change your clock for the 28th of October to avoid delays. The clocks go back 1 hour at 2 am on 28th October. This means that at 3:00 am on Sunday morning will be 2:00 am.
North: Auditorio Alfredo Kraus - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
South: Tourist Information office, near to CC Yumbo Centrum - Playa del Inglés.
See you at the 7th GCWF!
- Created on .
- Hits: 657